Wednesday 13 June 2012

Busy agenda's - awe, wonder and worship...

'He and Queenie had driven this way countless times, and yet he had no memory of the scenery. He must of been so caught up in the day's agenda... that the land beyond the car had been no more than a wash of one green, and a backdrop of one hill.' 
(From the unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry again - video intro: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZdU6g3eCQ

How very true... One of the gifts for me of sabbatical is space to take notice, notice of myself, of the word around and as my blog title suggests the Creator. I'm finding I'm draw to a simple yet pure sense of awe, wonder and worship when I have time to see the world more clearly....

Here are a few more images of when I've had time to stop and look more closely...






No comments:

Post a Comment